Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Newsletter Articles

Months ago I embarked on a grand scheme to write an article a month for the 119th NYSV's newsletter. My plan was to write on civilian life, not just women's lives but all the things from home that the men would have remembered and missed. Many months later I've only written one article, I need to get back to the plan! My thought right now is to post them online, ultimately fleshing out the online version with more complete citation than the shorter published version. That will also let me update them as new information is found. The first article was about the weekly rhythms of life in the home. Here is the original version of Routines of the Week, more cites to come at a later date. http://mysite.verizon.net/bachamberlain/This_is_the_way_we_wash_our_clothes.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment